Wednesday 22 April 2015

DESERT WANDERER

I am obsessed with the new trends for this Spring/Summer, i especially love this time of year as i can dress as hippyish as i like, but this year i'm loving the fringe, hippy patterns, crochet and colourful prints!

I have noticed alot of the high street stores have a collection of 'desert wanderer' style! Cowboy/Indian/Hippy is the best way to explain it. I saw a lot of desert wanderer outfits at the Coachella festival too.

Here is some items of clothing I have on my wishlist for this certain style..



Missguided has some great fringe pieces! I'm in love with their fringe jackets, they have it in suede, leather, brown and black. They make a great spring jacket, definitely on my wish list!




ASOS is always my go to for summer clothes, I discovered Band Of Gypsies which do some great hippy and bohemian clothes. ASOS always have lots of playsuits with colourful patterns! I also love this crochet dress i came across, i've been looking for a black one for so long but haven't found one i really liked, i love the ASOS one above so it's definitely on my wishlist!


And if you really want to go for that desert wanderer look, this cactus necklace from ASOS makes a great touch! For more accessories go for a Fedora or cowboy hat and lots of jewels! I also bought myself some metallic tattoos that are soo cute and make a good summer accessory, you can get them from ASOS, New Look and most jewellery shops.




A good pair of Bell Bottoms are the perfect item for this kind of outfit, there so 70's hippy! I've wanted a pair for so long and love the Novella Royale ones but unfortunately they are a little above my budget. High Street shops are now releasing there own versions, and this pair from Miss Selfridge are the best i have seen and for £25.






No comments:

Post a Comment